Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals Notice
SCOPE OF THE CALL FOR PROPOSALS:
A Call for Proposals is announced by Development and Investment Bank of Turkey (TKYB) in order to encourage long-term employment creation and support additional investments of firms within the scope of the Formal Employment Creation Project Grant Program. The overall grant amount made available under this Call for Proposals is EUR 70.000.000.
Priority 1: Creating and increasing formal employment for refugees and Turkish citizens
Priority 2: Creating and increasing formal employment for women
- Small Enterprises (1–49 employees)
- Medium Enterprises (50–249 employees)
- Large Enterprises (250 or more employees)
Medium Sized Enterprises
(250 or more employees)
Total Sub-Grant Amount (EUR)
Maximum and Minimum Sub-Grant Amount (EUR)
15.000 – 45.000
25.000 – 125.000
40.000 – 300.000
- The requested sub-grant amount cannot be less than 50% and more than 70% of the total eligible cost of the sub-project.
- Human resources costs within the scope of the sub-projects must be between 70% - 90% of the total eligible cost of the sub-project.
- The Program will support sub-projects with a duration between 18 and 21 months. The sub-projects that are found eligible for support will be expected to create formal employment and retain this employment for 18 months.
- Within the scope of the Technical and Institutional Support Component of the Formal Employment Creation Project, capacity building activities and trainings will be organized by TKYB for the sub-grant beneficiary firms and employees in order to increase the impact and success of the Program.
- There are no sectoral restrictions other than the sectors on the List of Excluded Sectors of TKYB and the World Bank (http://www.ifc.org/exclusionlist).
Applications should be prepared in accordance with the Application Guideline and submitted electronically through the Kayist Platform. Each applicant can submit only 1 (one) sub-project proposal under the Program.
The Application Guideline and detailed information about the Program can be reached by the menu above. All application documents are available under the "Call for Proposals" tab.
Information meetings will be held to support applications as part of the Program. Please follow updates on the “Announcements” and “News” tabs on the menu above for more information on the meetings and meeting dates.
The Call for Proposals for Formal Employment Creation Project Grant Program was announced on December 17, 2021. The deadline for submission of applications is March 14, 2022. Indicative timetable regarding the Program is as follows:
|Deadline for Requesting Any Clarifications From the Contracting Authority||Completed|
|Last Date on Which Clarifications are Issued by the Contracting Authority||Completed|
|Deadline of The Submission of Applications||Completed|
|Administrative and Eligibility Check (Step 1)||Completed|
|Technical and Financial Evaluation (Step 2)||Completed|
|Notification of Technical and Financial Evaluation Results||Completed|
|Environmental and Social Assessment (Step 3)||To be announced|
|Notification Decision of Awarding (Step 4)||To be announced|
|Sub-Grant Contract Signature||To be announced|
You can contact us via “Contact” page for your questions.